Awesome Earth Hour celebration at uitm kedah. Semangat betul aku earth hour this year. Siap post status dekat Fb lagi.ahaha. ;) call me freak. Like I care.
Buat benda/kerja semua cepat2 & awal2 & mandi pon awal jugak. Sebab tak nak buat kerja & mandi dalam gelap. If not, jangan haraplah aku nak mandi awal.hehe. But as I was alone, so I’m quite scared to be alone in the dark. Around 8.15pm I texted cik kuntum to ask where is she. She replied and called to check on me as I am very sure; all my friends know that aku sangatlah penakut.ahaha. ;p As I am preparing to go down at the same time listening to the radio & singing.
PLULLP! Suddenly all went dark. Damn! Awal gile. Belum tepat 8.30pm lagi kott. Macam nak pitam rasa cause gelap tiba then dah la aku terkejut sama banyak. Haishhhh. Raba2, pelan2 turun tangga untuk duduk kat bawah. While sitting at the bench, aku nampak banyak macam flash camera kat area food court parking.
Cik kuntum & acik came to me & we go straight away to the food court parking. Wow! There was a group of people playing ermmm should I say instrument or percussion? Ermm whatever lah.ahaha. they actually using belakang tong sampah to make it something like gendang. Preety cool. && if I’m not mistaken, they are from IDE & AD.
While enjoying it, I then saw ‘Amat’. OMG. You are 1 of ‘em as well?wow. cool jugak you eyh. Awwww.ahaha. ;D
While all the audience were enjoying the performance, suddenly came this one particular person pushing the guys who is one of the group member from the back. Nasib baik mamat tu tak jatuh cause die tengah berdiri atas meja kot time tu. Okay, mamat yang ditolak tu nama dia, ermm let me just tell you to call him as ‘I’. Mamat yang tolak tu macam tak puas hati ada benda2 macam nie cause die ckap something macam menghasut. Then, pak guard dating pegang mamat tu untuk ke tepi.
Then performance berjalan semula seperti biasa. After that, while they are still playing, there was as a fireworks dekat ngan tasik tu. Cantik!! Lama tak lama, kejap tak kejap jugak la. Dah la dengan awan yang cantik cause banyak bintang && bulan yang cerah. The performance ends when the lights were on back.
tc && till we meet again on next entry.
im eida,
signing off.
mwahxss!
(:
p/s I love you : do you know which country who is the 1st one to be in the dark for an hour this year in supporting awareness of earth hour for saving our climate & mother nature? It was one of the cities in New Zealand.
For Malaysia, I’m not sure Negara yang ke berapa. Go google yourself people!. :))

No comments:
Post a Comment